Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Visitors

I have visitors! My mom and my aunt, Anne, arrived on Monday night. They will be staying with me in South Africa until October 30th. I am soooooo excited that they are here. (Thank you, Lord, for bringing my family here safely.) I can't wait for them to see what my Cape Town life is all about. They have already toured Living Hope's facilities and today was their first official volunteer day (painting today and tomorrow, and next week they will be working at the homeless shelter and kids' clubs). I'm also eager for them to see the full beauty of this country. Needless to say, the next two weeks will be jam-packed with days-o-fun. Yippeee!!!

Ps. I'm always open for more visitors...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be arriving on the flight from Amsterdam on Saturday. See you then! (I wish!)

Hope you all have a grand time. I'm so happy that things are working out for you, Becky.

Anonymous said...

Awesome!