Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fishing

Stanton took me out fishing this weekend. We joined a handful of locals on a dock in the harbor. It wasn't long before I felt a tug on my line. I reeled in what I thought was seaweed, but was overly suprised when I discovered a squid on the end of my fishing pole. How fun! I caught a squid! Cool huh?? Stanton wanted to teach me how to clean and cook it, but I ended up giving it away to a young girl who visited the homeless shelter next door. I figured with my mad fishing skills it would be easy to catch a dozen more. ;)

So Trav, what do you think about that?! Maybe you should come and visit your fisherwomen sister and she'll take you on a guided tour. Book your reservations now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That depends...What's your going rate???

Super cool!

Anonymous said...

What's that comment that Jesus said? Oh, yeah: "Come follow me, and I will make you fishers of men!" I'm glad you found a good home for the squid. God wants you to know more about His animal kingdom. Congratulations on such a fine catch!