Sunday, October 5, 2008

Helicopter Tour

Yesterday was my boyfriend’s birthday (“yes”, I have a boyfriend). In celebration, we took a helicopter tour of Cape Town. It was so awesome!!! The flight lasted 30 minutes, and boy did we have a great time. We even saw his house and the Baatjes home (which is where I'm currently living). Oh yeah, and the coolest part for me was when we went over the ocean and saw two huge whales swimming together. Nothing like having a bird’s eye view of that! The one downfall was that I got a little bit of motion sickness (go figure). But to be quite honest, it was all worth it. Good times were had!
Ps. God is good!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO COOL! LOVE YOU!

Anonymous said...

woo hoo! "yes" you have a boyfriend, "yes" you rode in a helicopter, "yes" you got motion sickness, and "yes" you're right in God's hand where you are supposed to be. May God continue to bless you.