Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog Update

Thank you to all of you who have been following my blog. It is so humbling and encouraging to have you come alongside of me on this trip.

I just want to take a moment to respond to some of your messages.

First and foremost, thank you sooo much for the comments you've posted and the emails that you've sent me. Honestly, each message is like sunshine to my heart. Thank you! Please know that I looooove recieving your messages but unfortunately my time online is quite limited, so I'm not always able to email you back as soon as I'd like. I hope you understand...

Secondly, I have heard the masses loud and clear and have decided against buying a car here in Cape Town. :: sigh of relief heard amongst the crowd:: That's right, Capetonians will now be safe to enter the city streets.

Finally, many people have asked me to post more pictures. So here you go....











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that God is constantly providing for all your needs as you do His daily work. I am so happy to learn of all that you've been through these past weeks. I look forward to all of your stories, too!!

Hang in there, Becky. It costs a lot to be a follower of Jesus Christ, but whatever we price we pay here on earth is so insignificant to the price He paid on the cross for our sins. (I just thought I'd write that--I have no clue what you are experiencing right now...just a thought).

I had surgery on my foot on Wednesday, and I am stuck at home for about a week. This is an important time for me to sit back and let God speak to me.

Take care.