Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shark Cage Diving

You are never going to believe this, but I went Shark Cage Diving this weekend!!! AAaaaaahhhh. It was sooooo amazing! For those who don't realize what a big deal this is for me, let me break it down right quick. I failed swimming lessons... twice! That is how much I am NOT a water person. So to have a great white shark staring me right in the face was probably one the most fearful things I could have faced. But I did it!! Whooo hooooo! (okay, I may have peed my wet suit a time or two, but who's gonna know...)































9 comments:

Dawg said...

You truly amaze me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that I am linking to your blog through the group newsletter on the day you post peeing in your wet suit.

Classic

Paul

Anonymous said...

So Cool! I can't wait to hear more about it. AWESOME SIS!
Trav

Anonymous said...

Wow. So so so cool! So cool!!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT ?

You were taunting a creature whose only purpose in life is to ravish everything in sight ????

The mama has to step in once again.

Becky, you are grounded from Shark Cage Diving !!!!

Your mother

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!

dannymccloud said...

Dear Scuba Steve....I mean Becky, I finally have found your page!! It sounds like you are doing what you were truly meant to be doing, but you need to get back here soon....MPLS has a lot less spunk since you boarded that plane. Take care of yourself and I hope to hear form you soon.

Danny M.

Anonymous said...

Who is the person in the pictures and what have you done with Rebecca?

Beeg

Anonymous said...

Becky,

Are you doing the hand wave and teeth thing again under your mask? (chipmunk style) j/k We miss you a ton back here. Can't wait for the welcome home party!

Joe Masurka